What is included in the price?
Your Europcar rental quote takes into account all mandatory charges corresponding to your reservation criteria. This quote generally includes the following items :
- Value Added Tax (VAT) or any other local tax
- Unlimited Mileage, or if this is not the case, the clear number of kilometres/miles included, with the cost of each extra kilometre/mile - in some cases other mileage options will be proposed to you online. If you do not see other options, please contact a Europcar reservation representative at one of our call centres.
- Premium station surcharge
- Road tax and Licence fee surcharge
- Third party liability insurance
- Collision Damage Waiver ("CDW")
- Theft Waiver ("TW")
CDW and THW may be merged together in Loss Damage Waiver ("LDW") in some countries. An excess amount displayed at time of reservation indicates the maximum amount of money you are liable for, in the event of damage to or theft of the vehicle. This excess amount may be waived in some countries by purchasing optional super protections at time of rental.
Did you find this answer helpful?